Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, I finished late last night the first assignment from Amelia's art ecourse. Now, the new assignment is up and ready to be worked on so I don't want to take too much time chatting here. I did want to explain the "zen" teacher certificate. A few months ago I was checking out Cloth,Paper and Scissors magazine and found a articile on Zentangle by Sandra Bartholomew. I was amazed and decided to jump up from the couch, head to the studio and get some paper and got started. Sandra and Zentangle are listed on my blog sidebar. Please stop in to see some of their work! Here is some of mine.






Buy yourself a sketch book, a few micro pens which come in 005,01,02,03,08 and just doodle. Put some musice on and let your mind wonder. Please leave me a comment if you have read this. Just curious who stopped by.

Chow

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Super doodles! Love the tree. I am taking the experimental art e=course with you. Don't you just love it? It is expanding my daily art and keeping me excited with fresh ideas. All I want to do is play in my sketchbook! Great work--can't wait to see more! *Sherri*

    ReplyDelete