Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Thursday, May 20, 2010

I know it's been sometime since my last post...shame on me. Life is so busy. Work has had it's challenges and its all I do right now is WORK,WORK, WORK. Yesterday, I was so sick, yet I made it work for about one hour and then back to bed. Felt so much better today. If anyone is following this blog please stay tuned to some changes to the blog and I will post some of my art from the e course I am taking. Please, Please post a comment. I love comments and it will make we continue if some one is out there reading this.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, good for you for starting over on keeping up with a blog! Once you get going, it's hard to stop. I have very few folks who comment, but seemingly lots of readers, so I wanted to encourage you to do it anyway even when folks don't comment! Between blogging and Amelia's course, I'm SO daily now. Both in blogging and my art. I'm going to be checking on you.......... hope you're feeling better! Pat (BTW, one of my favorite words...eclectic.
    http://patchapman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete