Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Monday, May 31, 2010

The Journey

Well thanks to those who took the time to comment. Thanks to you!!! When you start a blog you just never know who will stop in. I will do my best to post more often and see where this takes me.

The Experimental Art E-course is over. I had a wonderful time with the assignments. I did not participate with all of them. Photography for one is not what I gravitate to. I am more into the collage work. I can now make some really awesome backgrounds with the techniques Amelia Critchlow taught. She is starting a Summer 2010 e course on June 14th. Please check it out
here.
On June 7th I will embark in yet another e-course with creativityunleashed.ning.com creature Traci Bautista. My journey is to continue playing and spilling myself along the pages of life. These e-courses are just wonderful so, please check them out.

I received some good news a few days ago I am going to be at the BelAir Arts Festival in BelAir, Maryland selling my artwork which I turned into jewelry,as well as, my aunt will be featuring her artwork. We are so happy. I've posted a few shots of our work below. We call it our "Black and White Work".

Gotta run now. Its time for veggie burgers, salad and fruit! Happy Memorial Day to you all. Thank you to those fallen soliders who have made my life free! God Bless the USA. Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment