Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is today Monday?

All day today at work I felt like it was Monday! The phones would not stop ringing for appointments....WOW. I also was training the new gal today, hence, a lot of talking!!! I am really tired..I could really put my head down and go nightie night.

I was working on a wonderful journaling page that says: Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. I am just loving how its looking....sneak peak...not yet....come back and look at this wonderful page.

I really miss not checking into the e course for our next assignment. The e course of Amelia Critchlow. :( I am hoping you took the time to check out Amelia's upcoming e course and you are going to enroll. It's a wonderful experience.

I have taken what I have learned and applied it to my everyday life. Work with what you have, don't buy any supplies. I did just that with some of my $5.00 earrings since they did not move very well during our last few craft shows, I have removed the hooks realizing that I have instant charms for my charm bracelets that sell so well for me. I have recycled earrings to bracelets brilliant idea don't you think?

I decided to come up with my own prompts for my journals. Thinking about song lyrics. Like Sheryl Crows "Soak Up The Sun". "I'm going to soak up the sun, I'm going to tell everyone to lighten up. Its not wanting what you don't have, it's wanting what you've got" Wow what a great page, don't you think? Well, just like the name of this blog: Eclectic Margaret. I am all over the place. I wonder do I have A.D.D.???? Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment