Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today was a bit better then yesterday, although, still having moments of wanting to scream out loud "Leave me alone". But, I contained myself by taking deep cleansing breaths. I had to find the OM moment. I really should look into a fountain for my office. Just a little one. It would benefit all the staff. Come into my spa and breath.....Ahhhhhh. The building could be on fire and I would just sit there in a trance. Oh my, I better be careful what I put out there in to the universe. Someone commented today...."I don't know where you get your calmness". I commented "from my higher being" I really do think that when you get really "fried" and really upset....turn to your higher being and take those breathes. Ask for guidance. My aunt always says "Bless them...change me". I am learning...slow, but learning.

I started the page I was telling you about...just looking for a few more phrases and I will post a picture in a few more days. In the meantime. I had fun last night. I was acting crazy and my hubby and I were getting silly and I decided to just be a bad,bad kid again. I wrote on the wall...seriously....check it out.


It was fun. Do that sometime. Be a kid again. Crack your gum..write on the wall..skip to your car..lay under a tree and look up through the leaves and gaze at the stars..brew some Chamomile tea and reflect on what will you change tomorrow to be a better you. And most of all---Say your prayers and thank your higher being that you can get out of bed and face another day....May you have a beautiful day. Tell someone how special they are too you. It may shock them.
Chow

3 comments:

  1. How funny I have to read your blog in order to find out how you are doing. guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of marker did you use on the wall ??? it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping in. Yes, silly I know who you are. I used just a good old fashion sharpie! Have fun...oh if you rent you better ask your landlord if you can write on the wall.

    ReplyDelete