Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ok, I shouldn't spill all my feeling's. I was not having the best of days the other day. Gees, don't we all have a day where "stuff" just piles up on us and we have to "spill" our thoughts. If you read all the "spilling" I did, forgive me! I will try and contain those thoughts.

The new art course I am taking is great. The first day's assignment instructs the class to run off and get painting, writing & drawing. Today, we are playing with words.....I enjoy quotes...so I wonder what my journal page will look like! What do I have to say????
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Still working on designing jewelry with the black-n-white work. I must get a few pictures on here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment