Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved, attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming "WOOOOHOOO what a ride!"



Sunday, June 20, 2010

My goodness I have not posted anything since the beginning of June. Shame one me. I have been busy, what else is new. Why does life have to hurt so much? Why can't we just all get along in our journey called---life? Why do I make mountains out of mole hills? Why did I not the same happy go luck attitude that others have? This and many more questions are going around and around and around my mind. I am not sleeping well, I have reverted back to eating all the wrong stuff ( you all have got to remember how we all eat for comfort right?) I snap at some really dear and close folks. It MUST stop. I MUST get a handle on this....NOW.

So, tomorrow is a new day. My newest art course is starting first thing tomorrow morning. I am going to dive in with both feet and walk out a happy person. This course is coming at a very good time. I NEED HELP. Wish me luck that I find the gal I was.....free spirited, fun loving, non-judgemental gal who lives by the words " It's THEIR journey" and mean it!! Any other words of wisdom, feel free to comment. I love comments. Check it out
http://www.freespiritsknit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment